Okemos: (517) 333-7113
Brighton: (810) 775-3534
We provide medication management and therapy services for adults and adolescents (14 and above).
We treat most psychiatric conditions including but not limited to:
- Mood Disorders such as Major Depression and Bipolar Disorder
- Anxiety Disorders such as OCD, Panic Disorder, Agoraphobia, Generalized Anxiety Disorder and PTSD
- Schizophrenia and other Psychotic Disorders
- Eating Disorders such as Anorexia Nervosa and Bulimia Nervosa
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Developmental Mental Disorders such as Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Somatoform Disorders such as Hypochondriasis
- Marital, Relationship and Family Conflicts
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) related psychiatric disorders.
- Substance Abuse / Dependence such as Alcohol and Drugs (Counseling only)
- Grief and Bereavement issues
Our providers work with individuals, couples, and families.
What to expect:
After an initial comprehensive evaluation with our providers, individualized treatment recommendations will be discussed with you. This may include medications, psychotherapy or a combination of both depending on your needs.Together we will work at getting you where you want to be.
We do not provide any forensic / legal / court /employment /social security or disability related evaluations including child custody/visitations, criminal responsibility, competence, civil and criminal, juvenile justice and violence.
Charges & Billing:
Paying billed charges for the services provided is your responsibility. Our office will be happy to bill your insurance company. We use services of an independent billing company. Our practice belongs to many (but not all) commercials health insurance plans. Please check with our office if you have any questions. As always, you should check with you insurance carrier to confirm your benefits, eligibility, co-payments and deductibles. Any charges not covered by client's insurance company will be billed to the client and payments can be made by personal check or credit card (online, on the phone or in person).